30 November, 2013

and the Adventure Continues...

In less than 5 hours, I will be throwing my backpack in the car and on my way to San Francisco where I’ll take a plane to Houston and from there to São Paulo, Brasil.

Just a little nervous, this will be my first time flying by myself- what happened to the family I stayed behind to be with? Their visas have still not arrived.

Do I understand why? No. Have I asked God about it? Yes. Have I been given an answer? No. However, I can’t help but remember that he has been in all of the details up to this point and I don’t doubt he will stop now. Something great is going to happen, it’s what I’ve said for awhile now. Something great is already happening.
I keep thinking to myself how I will update my Facebook status to “The Adventure begins!” in a few hours (yes, I think in social media updates), but this isn’t accurate.

‘Cause, you see, the adventure began over 3 months ago- when the school started and we decided to go to Brasil.

God has taken my hand and led me, led my team, and when God does that, you won’t experience anything short of adventure.

It has for sure been an adventurous few months and I am looking forward to the next couple.

Continuing to hold his hand,

Brittaney (:

P.S. Love you guys, please keep me in your prayers and if there’s anything I can be praying for YOU about, don’t hesitate to contact me via email or facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment