22 November, 2013

Glitches? Nah, it’s God again- In the DETAILS

I should be leaving for Brazil in 3  hours, but alas, I am not.

What?!

“Why?” You ask.

Cause God knows what he’s doing.

Monday of this week came and we were still waiting for 14 more visas.

11 of them arrived on Wednesday.

The remaining 3 will arrive on the 29th of November.

So we had to switch that family’s tickets and we switched mine as well, so they wouldn’t have to travel alone.

The crazy thing is, a few days prior to our realization that their visas wouldn’t come in time, the mom had prayed, “God, I just need a week.” A week to process all that’s gone on in the last 3 months (a ton), a week to take care of things back home.

When we told her that she and her boys would be joining up with the team a week later, she was overwhelmed. “It’s like an early Christmas present!” She said, tears in her eyes.

I know this is a blessing to me as well, I was running myself into the ground and becoming overwhelmed at my mounting “to do” list that needed to be completed in not enough time. I now have that time.

If you’ve read my other blog post about supposed “glitches” (find that here), I hope you’ll realize something God has made apparent-
He is in the DETAILS.
And he cares about the little things.

I don’t think I will ever cease to be amazed at how amazing of a planner he is, how he knows the littlest things, and cares about them.

He is crazy awesome.

So the lowdown: the team leaves in 3 hours and the remaining family and I will catch up with them in one week. We will leave on the 30th of November.

Can’t wait to see what else God has in store,

Brittaney (:




No comments:

Post a Comment