15 May, 2013

My Ministry, YOUR Ministry

Hey Friends!

As you know, I’ve been working as a missionary with Youth With A Mission (YWAM) for the last year, here in Chico, California. Being with YWAM, I rely solely on the support from family and friends (and ultimately God) in order to do the work that he has called me to do.

I have been so blessed by many of you who have supported my dreams, vision, and calling throughout the years. My stories are your stories and my victories are your victories! People are experiencing freedom because of you. Lives are being changed because of you. I’m not just saying this; I have personally seen lives changed through my ministry, which in all reality, is your ministry. My younger brother, Aaron, has been one of those people.

A quick testimony about the goodness and provision of God-
For the last month I have needed jeans; every single pair I have, have been mended at least once. Just yesterday I received two gently used pairs that fit me perfectly (this is amazing in and of itself as I am so short! Haha.) Then last night, I thought about how I needed to buy fruit, but really don’t have the money to do so. This afternoon I was given a bunch of apples and oranges! Wow. Praise God! I felt as if these two things were small reminders to me that he’s watching out for me and that he sees what I need. I serve a good God.

I strongly believe that God provides miraculously and he also provides through the generosity of others. Would you ask God if you may be one of the ones who will support me?

If you believe you are, donations can be sent directly to me via snail mail. Gift cards to grocery/general stores are great too!

I literally cannot do this without you. I appreciate you. Thank you so very much for listening to a piece of my heart.

Brittaney :)

No comments:

Post a Comment